Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Best Year of My Life

I have had 22 years pass by in my life, and they have all been, for the most part, great. However, the past year of my life has been the best. The reason that it has been the best year of my life is because a year ago I met Meredith Dean, the love of my life. A year ago, I got home off of my mission and came right up to Rexburg to start school two days after I got home. On the first day of school, in my American Foundations class, in walks the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I knew that I would never have a chance with her.
Thankfully, I was absolutely wrong about that and after a lot of dates and lots of time to build our friendship she finally she fell for me. Now I am happier than I ever thought possible, my life is perfect, even if there are difficulties, Meredith makes everything perfect. When I think back on the last year, all I see is her and let me tell you, that is the best thing in the world to see. This passed year has flown by and now two people are even more in love then ever and the new year looks even better then the last. I am so excited for what is to come in the next year and in all the years after that with my love Meredith Dean.

1 comment:

  1. So, when is the big day? Please keep us posted!
    From-Winn and Susan Rindfleisch

    ReplyDelete