Saturday, December 26, 2009

My First Christmas With Meredith


Yesterday was my first Christmas with Meredith and boy was it everything that I have dreamed of and much more. We all woke up at 7 a.m. (Me, Meredith, Melanie, and Madeleine, and Aaron) and we woke up mom and dad (I am now calling them that on request by LaRae Dean because she is tired of me saying Bishop and Sister Dean :) ). We all then opened presents one by one. The best present that I have ever received was given to me last of all by Meredith, it is a present that she has been working on for a long time. She put together a photo album/scrapbook for me with over 300 pictures of Meredith and me from our second date on. It is also filled with quotes about love and sweet notes from Meredith throughout. It is the greatest gift that I have received and it is a gift that will never get old, never become boring, and it will always be wonderful to look at with each other. Meredith never ceases to amaze me with her love for me and with the sweet things she is always doing to show me that she loves me. She is so amazing and she makes me feel so special. I am very thankful for her and all that she does for me. What a great way to spend Christmas, with the girl that I absolutely adore, cherish, and love and with her fabulous family. I also was able to kind of "meet" Spencer when he called home from Argentina which was great and I was also able to talk to my brother in Iowa! It was definitely one of the best Christmases ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment